As at: 01/11/2018
1. Copyright information
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claims to correctness, completeness or to it being up to date. If not stated otherwise in this publication and in connection with a specific section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print or distribute this document under the following conditions: The document may be used only for information purposes which are non-commercial, and which fulfil the legislative bases of the Federal Republic of Germany. Any copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright declaration and the copyright protection mark of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or part thereof, may not be changed without the consent of the operator, where such consent is issued in text form. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorisation at any time, and any use must be discontinued immediately as soon as such notice is published in text form on the part of the operator.
2. Contractual assurances and disclaimers
GASA GROUP Germany GmbH’s website is available to you free of charge, unless otherwise agreed. The operators accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained herein, the availability of the services, loss of data saved by GAS GROUP Germany GmbH or usability for any specific purpose. The operators are also not liable for consequential damages based on the use of the offer. Insofar as an exclusion of liability does not come into consideration, the operators shall be liable only for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages exclusively for information purposes.
This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies, and/or spelling or typing errors. From time to time, changes will be made to this information; such changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator may at any time make improvements and/or changes to the offers described in this publication.
3. Opinions expressed in comments and on the forum
Due to the constantly changing content in the comments and the forum, it is not possible for the operator to consistently view all contributions, to check their content, or to exert immediate and direct, active control over them. No responsibility is assumed for the content, correctness and form of the contributions made.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
1. abstain from all insults, criminal content, pornography and coarse language in their contributions.
2. bear sole responsibility for the content they create, to ensure that the rights of third parties (in particular trademarks, copyright and personal rights) are not breached, and to fully indemnify the operators of GASA GROUP Germany GmbH from claims of third parties triggered by their contributions.
3. not to place advertising of any kind in comments, nor to use forums or comments for any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of "0900” numbers for any purpose. There is no entitlement to the publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of GASA GROUP Germany GmbH reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum posts at their sole discretion. In the event of the infringement of obligations under 1), 2) or 3), the operators also reserve the right to suspend membership, or to permanently delete the membership.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
Insofar as the Member makes use of the opportunity to submit his/her own contributions for the editorial part of GASA GROUP Germany GmbH, the following applies: It is a prerequisite for the posting of contributions that the Member has entered his/her complete and correct first and last name on his/her GASA GROUP Germany GmbH user profile, or does so after submitting the article. The contribution submitted at the time of publication (public) will be identified with the name used upon registration. The Member declares the following for all contributions that he/she submits to GASA GROUP Germany GmbH in the future:
1. The Member shall ensure that the contributions are free of third-party rights, in particular copyright, trademark or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and images.
2. The Member grants the operators of GASA GROUP Germany GmbH an unrestricted right to use the contributions submitted. This includes publication on GASA GROUP Germany GmbH’s website as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3. At the request of the Member – sent by email to the webmaster's address – submitted contributions will be deleted or made anonymous. The deletion or anonymisation is carried out within 7 days after the date of such notification. The operators will be liable for consequential damages arising for the Member due to the delayed deletion of the contribution only insofar as they are not based on a breach of obligation by the Member (as described under 1), 2) and 3) ) and also insofar as they are based on cases of gross negligence or intent on the part of the operators of GASA GROUP Germany GmbH. In this context, we would like to explicitly point out that GASA GROUP Germany GmbH is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence over whether, where and for how long contributions we publish may be stored on and available from the databases of search engines and web directories, even after deletion from GASA GROUP Germany GmbH.
4. There is no entitlement to the storing, publishing or archiving of the contributions submitted. The operators reserve the right – without having to state reasons – not to publish submitted contributions, to edit them before publication, or to delete them after publication, at its sole discretion.
5. The publication of submitted contributions shall not give rise to any claims for the Member to receive remuneration (fees, licence fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) from GASA GROUP Germany GmbH. Cooperation is done on a voluntary basis (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to treat the combination of username and password as confidential, and not disclose to it to third parties. The operator is to be informed of any suspicion of abuse of access data.
7. Notice in accordance with the German Telemedia Act
The respective operators of third-party websites to which this website makes reference via so-called “links” shall bear the responsibility for such websites. The operator of this site is not responsible for the content of such third-party sites. Furthermore, this website may be linked by other sites without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any link to this website on third-party websites. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if it has positive awareness thereof (i.e. also of illegal or punishable content), and if it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. In accordance with the German Telemedia Act, the operator is not however obliged to constantly inspect third-party content.
Please contact the webmaster with any questions regarding GASA GROUP Germany GmbH.
9. Legal effectiveness